Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween is coming...

...and this means two things:

1) Kids are ready to dress up and knock on doors for candy

2) One of my favorite movie franchises is unveiling the next installment

Does this look familiar to you?

If it does then you know what movie I'm talking about. If not, here's another clue:

Hello Jigsaw...and hello Saw 5, WOO! It opens tonight and the Man and I are going for our dose of gore. Oh boy am I 'xcited!! Granted, the storyline got a little foggy for me in Saw 4, but - much like guys don't read Playboy for the articles - I don't see Saw for the plot...if ya know what I'm sayin'. I watch it for the twisted torture that these people dream up...and it's twisted, baby.

Enjoy your weekend my lovely readers!

*****************************************************

Update: Oh BOY did this movie suck. Not to shock any of you. It made me wish I could see the first and possibly second one all fresh and new again without any knowledge of what was going to happen. The first one was just so good....the fifth? Not so much. Time to kill it. Please. God. No more.

*****************************************************

No comments: