Thursday, August 21, 2008

Go Wipe your Glory Hole!

We have friends flying in from St. Thomas for some weekend rowdiness - they land around 6ish tonight. It's my old roomate J, from CA, and her boyfriend T, from St. Thomas. J came to visit us last January on the island; she and T fell in love over a span of 7 days. T went to CA in March to see if their 'love' was real, he met her parents and they decided J would move to St. Thomas in May - they've been living together happily ever since. Yeppers, that's a sweet story indeed.


Anyways...I'm getting the house ready, so I'm posting these pictures and the website they came from, http://engrishfunny.com/, for your amusement. Everyone likes an Asian twist on the English language, right?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered what had happened with Junebug and ya'lls friend (can you tell I am from the South??). I am so glad to hear that she is happy! That rocks! Ya'll have fun with them now, ya hear??