Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank You

...to the stage hand who kindly peeled off the set lists for both Cheap Trick and Journey and gave them to me at the concert last night.

I'd like to think you chose me because of the flirtatious manner in which I batted my eyes, however it was probably because I was sitting front row center and stretching my hand out while hanging over the gate.

We had great seats courtesy of I Love All Acess (.com). If there's a concert swinging through town that you're dying to see it's worth checking this site for the VIP package. It's expensive, but the following is included: Gift bag with band towel, water bottle, maybe a t-shirt / raffle with items signed by the band, more t-shirts / guaranteed seating in first 10 rows / VIP party before the show with free beer and food. We lucked out in that there were only 20 or so of us, so most of us ended up in the front row. We won a cool shirt in the raffle, then lucked out with the set lists plus a drumstick that seemingly floated into my hand as Journey took their final bow.

The show absolutely rocked. Cheap Trick was cool, Heart sounded fantastic and Journey's set was like a big karaoke show with the crowd singing along to every word. Loved. It.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Can you say jealous? If I didn't like you so much, I might just hate you a little right now. Cheap Trick? Heart? JOURNEY???

*sigh*