Wednesday, August 06, 2008

In the spirit of counting calories...

...this is what I've had so far today:

-Small glass of juice - OJ and Light Cranberry combined (roughly 40 calories)
-Peanut Butter Kashi bar (40 calories)
-Coffee (don't know, doesn't matter, coffee is a must)
-Piece of cheese (about 1" square) (um....80?)
-Can of sugar free/calorie free rootbeer (ZERO BABY!)

I'm now working through a Bud Light Lime (116) waiting for our whole chicken (I'll eat 150) to finish baking (seasoned with herbs only). There's also fresh broccoli (I'll eat 50) steaming on the stove.

At this point I might waste away by the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am feelin' ya. 100%. I know I gained some baby weight, but all in all, I think I look pretty much the same. Pretty ok. Pretty smashing.

And then I watch video of myself.

And the tears slip down . . .

I must, I must, I must DECREASE MY ASS.

Ami said...

I just found out that I'll be going to Mexico in mid-January. The threat of wearing a bathing suit in the state I'm in now is seriously scaring the bejeebus out of me. I will commence watching what I eat and exercising regularly again. I'm so with you on this one.