Saturday, November 08, 2008

Alright, back on track

Two posts today totally make up for non yesterday, right? Right. That's over with...

So, the Man and I are home tonight, enjoying an entire day of nada. We're heading back to St. T on Tuesday, and the past days have been occupied with getting in last errands, organizing and getting the house buttoned up, making plans with friends family to say "See Ya!"

Get ready for some boredom as I detail my yesterday and why I didn't post for Nabloyomama:

- Woke up WAY early to meet my old co-worker out for breakfast at Ihop, met up at 7:15, enjoyed some tasty pancakes and bid adieu until we see each other again.

-I drove home, fed the birds, and got back into bed to watch a show or two while the Man took off for a hair appt. Five minutes after I laid down I was asleep courtesy of a late Thursday night and a random headache.

- I got up about an hour later feeling groggy, had some more coffee and sorted out some laundry. I went on the computer for about an hour to do some blogging on my other site and a little Facebookin'...but alas, no blogging here.

- I left the house about 2 and drove up to see my friend and her two kids. We hung out for awhile, I totally bonded with her 1yr old daughter and then I left to fight rush hour on the drive back home.

- I raced in the house, re-did my hair, painted on some makeup and the Man and I got back in the car and headed out to meet his family for dinner and talked about their plans to visit us later this year.

- We got back home, I went on the computer for about 10 minutes to check my standings on a photography competition, and then I called it a night.

Kaplow!

No comments: