Saturday, November 01, 2008

Yep, I'm doing it too

Like many other bloggers I am also a part of November's Blog Every Day thing...otherwise known as Naoplowblonovember-something or other. Whatever it's called I'm in.

Unfortunately I'm starting on a bad note as I intend to post here everyday and actually do the 'write a novel on the side' thing. My mom came down a couple of nights ago and today was our cleaning day - she agreed to help me clean out the big kitchen closet and a couple of cupboards in the kitchen that (until now) I couldn't shut for all of the crap falling out. We spent the morning doing that, and then we stepped out for a couple hours to play tennis with some friends - you just can't pass up a good fall day outside in November, right? We've been back from tennis for just over an hour and we finished up our organizing and tossed about 5 bags of crap into the dumpster. I LOVE purging. Oh baby. Now I'm tidying up the kitchen that has assorted jackets and scarves thrown over the chairs as we have people coming over at 7 to pick us up - we're going out for dinner and to see a KILLER AC/DC cover band called Fat Angus. (They rock, and we're treating it as a dress rehearsal because we have 3rd row FLOOR SEATS for their concert in Boston on November 9. I'M SO EXCITED!!!) So the minute I'm done typing this I have to jump in the shower which means this crappy post is the best I have to offer for my first post of Noploblowmonth- something or other.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: