Thursday, November 13, 2008

Now you know

I hate Oprah. I prefer Ellen but only watch it if I remember it's on.

I'm a Letterman girl but find Paul as annoying as a fidgety 3 year old.

I absolutely detest judge shows. Too many egos on the bench.

I love the smell of gasoline.

I only follow baseball and pro football. I always watch Wimbledon.

I absolutely can't stand the sound of someone cracking their gum. It's the quickest way to aggravate me.

I never use LOL or LMAO. I am, however, a huge fan of ":)"

I never call people anymore...I email, or text, or now - the ultimate lazy - I write on their Facebook 'Wall'. What's happening to our world?

I'm not a big fan of clothing with designer's logos splashed across. The writing on my clothing is usually of a place or person, such as 'Nantucket, MA' or 'AC/DC' or 'Welker' (#83 on the Pats). I buy clothes that remind me of travels and fun times.

I hate figurines and other such 'dust collectors'. Picture frames are pretty much where I draw the line, anything else will remain in the box in the attic collecting dust.

I love fridge magnets.

I will probably use sleeping pills for the rest of my life. I figure if that's my biggest addiction (after beer of course) then I'm doing okay.

The question isn't will I leave a restaurant with a doggy bag it's how long will it sit in the fridge before it gets eaten/tossed.

I ain't never having kids.

I'm superstious and believe I might change the universe by putting out the wrong vibes...so I keep them inside and play like I'm sane.

I love lists.

No comments: