Sunday, November 02, 2008

This is my post for November 2nd

:)

We had big fun last night, and went to bed waaay late (or early, however you view 2AM). I haven't had the energy for much more than leaving the couch to wander to the kitchen, which should give you an idea of our exciting day. Of course it's football Sunday- so I'd be on the couch anyways, but with more creative juices.

Right now we're watching the clock tick by slowly as we wait for the Pats/Colts game @ 8:30. The hour we gained is now our enemy - and will continue to be until I decide to change all of our clocks. Two more hours to go until kickoff for a game that I look forward to every year, no matter what the situation with the teams.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

nejyerf said...

right now we are watching the giants kick the cowboys ass.

since you are doing the nablopomo thing i will make every effort get over here and leave comments in support of your endeavor.

it is tough posting every day for a month.

last year i attempted to do it right up until ifelldownthestairsandbrokemyleg.


i can't believe it is coming up on a year since that happened!

Ami said...

Yay! You're doing it too. This is going to be hard, but now that I know at least two of my favorite bloggers (you and Jen) are along for the ride I feel better about it.

Here's to 30 days of blogging madness!