Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Dancing Bird

Introducing Dice! *applause*

Our youngest loves to dance and I finally decided to get him on video so you could all enjoy his moves. A few notes on the video:

A) I recorded it on our old digital camera, so it's silent - but that's actually a good thing. The only way I get him dancing is to warble a wordless song while smacking my hand on my thigh to give him a beat...and you don't need to hear that.

B) I realize he's far away; this camera doesn't give a zoom option while recording, and if I stood up and got closer he would lose interest in dancing and would immediately jump closer to 'get the camera'. However, you can still see him open his wings to begin the performance which concludes with some true left-to-right rocking.

He's too cute for his own good. Enjoy!

No comments: