Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday

I've been 34 for 4 days, and it's suspiciously just like being 33. Who knew?

:)

Anyways...if anyone's coming by who used to visit the old place - ya know, that 3 Parrots place...well, I've decided to reopen here. Just because. I'm still enjoying blogging at St Thomas Blog (.com), but I needed a place to get the random nonsense thoughts out of my head - and here we are.

Nonsense for today has to do with Wimbledon, and namely those William's sisters. I watched some of Serena's match today, and I know most players grunt when they hit the ball...but Serena takes it to an entirely new level. She was SCREAMING when she hit it, and roaring when she won a point. She won her match- the other girl was intimidated and most likely SO annoyed with it her game just fell away. I'm praying that one of the sisters falls in the semis, otherwise it's a William's sister final, and WHO GIVES A CRAP.

Anyways, it's 5pm and time for me to do my Tae Bo tape. Gots to get my work out on :)

No comments: